Video of MRI scan shows twins fighting in the womb
LONDON – Striking new MRI images show sibling rivalry starting early for one set of twins – even before birth.
Researchers in London captured video of what appears to be two fetuses pushing each other as they try to make more room.
The researchers at London’s Center for Fetal Care were studying a potentially deadly condition called twin-to-twin transfusion syndrome.
It only occurs in identical twins, when the blood supply from one flows into the other.
Read more: WTVR.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview