Video of MRI scan shows twins fighting in the womb
LONDON – Striking new MRI images show sibling rivalry starting early for one set of twins – even before birth.
Researchers in London captured video of what appears to be two fetuses pushing each other as they try to make more room.
The researchers at London’s Center for Fetal Care were studying a potentially deadly condition called twin-to-twin transfusion syndrome.
It only occurs in identical twins, when the blood supply from one flows into the other.
Read more: WTVR.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k