Missing Winston-Salem woman found
Police say Sandra Denise Shuler's hair is currently much shorter than it is as pictured. (Photo courtesy: N.C. Center for Missing Persons)
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. — Police say Sandra Denise Shuler, 54, returned to her Winston-Salem home after a Silver Alert was issued for her Friday afternoon.
The alert was issued shortly before 12:15 p.m. for 54-year-old Sandra Denise Shuler. Police say she was last seen around 6 p.m. Thursday when she left her family’s home in the 3800 block of Forest Valley Drive.
Authorities believe Shuler may be driving a gold 2008 Kia Spectra with N.C. registration BEN1004.
Police say it is believed Shuler drove to Hanes Mall to shop on Thursday evening when she went missing. She called her family around 10:30 p.m. saying that she was lost somewhere near Highway 66, police said.
Shuler “has medical issues and has been known to get disoriented,” police said.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview