Missing Winston-Salem woman found
Police say Sandra Denise Shuler's hair is currently much shorter than it is as pictured. (Photo courtesy: N.C. Center for Missing Persons)
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. — Police say Sandra Denise Shuler, 54, returned to her Winston-Salem home after a Silver Alert was issued for her Friday afternoon.
The alert was issued shortly before 12:15 p.m. for 54-year-old Sandra Denise Shuler. Police say she was last seen around 6 p.m. Thursday when she left her family’s home in the 3800 block of Forest Valley Drive.
Authorities believe Shuler may be driving a gold 2008 Kia Spectra with N.C. registration BEN1004.
Police say it is believed Shuler drove to Hanes Mall to shop on Thursday evening when she went missing. She called her family around 10:30 p.m. saying that she was lost somewhere near Highway 66, police said.
Shuler “has medical issues and has been known to get disoriented,” police said.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault