Project offers low-cost house repairs for Yadkin County homeowners
YADKINVILLE, N.C. — Magnify Ministries is looking for homeowners in Yadkin County who need house repairs next summer.
Services include roofing, flooring, painting, wheelchair ramp construction and yard work. All labor will be provided by volunteers at a low cost to homeowners.
If you’re interested in this Impact Yadkin project, you can download an application at enonbaptist.org.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Silver Alert issued for woman missing from Winston-Salem
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k