Police investigate shooting incident at Greensboro nightclub
2438 Randleman Road (Google Maps)
GREENSBORO, N.C. — Police are investigating a shooting incident that occurred early Friday outside a Greensboro nightclub.
According to police, officers responded around 2:30 a.m. to reports of a possible shooting at The Kave, located at 2438 Randleman Road.
When officers arrived, police say they found “numerous fired and unfired bullet casings” in the parking lot of the nightclub. Multiple vehicles, including one that had been shot, were attempting to leave the scene, police said.
Police said investigators learned that a fight had occurred inside the club.
As of 5 a.m., police say they have not found any victims. Police said they contacted area hospitals in search of shooting victims, but none of the hospitals reported treating anyone for gunshot wounds.
Police are still investigating.
No other details were provided.
Anyone with further information about the incident is asked to call Crimestoppers at (336) 373-1000.
- 40 people arrested across NC for human trafficking
- The real story behind the 'train selfie' and the man kicked in head by 'conductor'
- Why were huge military planes flying over the Piedmont today?
- Judge tells convicted killer 'I hope you die in prison'
- Lexington man killed in accident on I-85 in Davidson Co.