Boutique sale to benefit Junior League in Winston-Salem
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. — The Junior League of Winston-Salem is looking for holiday shoppers.
This weekend, it’s opening up its Boutique at the Benton Convention Center, where vendors from across the country will be selling unique and specialty gifts.
The League is hosting a Girls Night Out preview from 6 to 9 p.m. Friday. Tickets cost $30 in advance or $35 at the door.
The Boutique itself will be open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday and again from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday. Tickets are $4.
Proceeds from the event go to the Junior League of Winston-Salem and its community efforts.
For more information, visit jlws.org.
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- Kids react to a Walkman, make everyone feel old