Richard Petty delivers Meals on Wheels
FORSYTH COUNTY, N.C.–Nascar great Richard Petty helped Forsyth County’s Meals on Wheels celebrate it’s 50th Anniversary on Thursday.
Petty delivered meals and signed a few autographs.
Meals on Wheels began delivering hot meals to the elderly in Forsyth County in 1962.
More than 1200 seniors receive meals through the program each day.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants