Consumer Reports on the best and worst cell phone providers
There’s a lot to consider when choosing a cell phone. Consumers have to sort through the wise array of available devices and their features in addition to browsing service providers and plans.
On Wednesday morning, Mike Gikas, the Senior Editor of Consumer Reports, will talk us through the results of a new cell phone service survey. He will also offer advice on choosing the best device and service plans.
For more information, you can check out the January issue of Consumer Reports. You can also visit consumerreports.org.
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- Kids react to a Walkman, make everyone feel old