All lanes of I-40 Eastbound reopened after accident at Hwy. 68
GREENSBORO, N.C. — All lanes of I-40 eastbound at Highway 68 are clear after an earlier accident.
The multi-vehicle accident happened at Mile Marker 210. As of 1:50 p.m., only one lane of traffic is open on eastbound I-40.
The road fully reopened around 3 p.m.
Officials said one victim was transported to a local hospital.
No other information was provided.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants