Cone Health employees “Pay It Forward”
How would you feel if you got $1,000 from your employer?
And you didn’t have to work extra for it?
Cone Health of Greensboro did just that!
The company gave a dozen randomly selected employees $1,000 with only one stipulation: The money had to be used in a way to benefit the community.
Cone Health calls this program “Pay It Forward” and is just one out of the 12 projects planned.
Cone Health employees dropped off clothing, cookware and other items at the Ward St. United Methodist Church Monday morning for the Salvation Army Boys and Girls Club.
This was just one of the many members of the community benefiting from this program.
For more information on “Pay It Forward”, visit Cone Health’s website.
- Jeremy Mayfield's $1.3M mansion to be burned down
- 13 arrested in drug busts in Yadkin County, surrounding counties
- Man tricked into thinking he's been in 10-year coma
- Texas teen gets probation for deadly DWI collision with 'affluenza' defense
- $50M awarded over birth defect after test said baby would be OK