Rapper T.I. talks about career, new album in visit to FOX8 studios
HIGH POINT, N.C. — Rapper T.I. stopped by the FOX8 studios Monday morning to discuss his new album, bits of his personal life and recent milestones.
The hip hop star has toured some while preparing to release his next album, titled Trouble Man: Heavy is in the Head. He spoke with Morning News anchor Kerry Charles about how he approached the making of the album, which is set to release Dec. 18.
Aside from music, the Platinum-level recording artist talked about his involvement with film and television along with his 2012 and 2011 book releases.
He also touched on the proudest moment in his life and offered some personal advice on the importance of patience.
T.I.’s upcoming album features numerous big-name musicians like Lil Wayne, Andre 3000, Pink, Akon, R. Kelly and Cee Lo Green.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault