Holiday shopping continues with Cyber Monday
Black Friday and Small Business Saturday have passed, but holiday shopping deals are far from over.
An estimated 177 million Americans will shop online today for Cyber Monday.
Online retailers dubbed the shopping day in 2005. Compared to 2011, sales are expected to increase by about $20 billion. The National Retail Federation notes brick and mortar sales exceeded $59 billion between Thanksgiving and Sunday.
Security experts suggest a few online saftey tips to keep in mind, including shopping on HTTPS websites versus HTTP websites, using credit instead of debit cards and updating your computer’s browsers and malware software.
In the videos above, Nicole Ferguson runs down some of the top deals and offers more advice to keep in mind as you surf the Web for gifts.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting