NC man found hurt inside wrecked car by passers-by
RALEIGH, N.C. — State troopers say a Raleigh man thrown from his car after an accident crawled inside the wreck and kept himself warm before passers-by found him.
WRAL-TV reports passers-by called 911 Saturday morning after finding the wreck in north Raleigh. They found a man alone in the car and wrapped their coats and blankets around him until emergency personnel arrived.
Troopers said the man, identified as Ryan Truelove, couldn’t tell them exactly when or how the wreck happened. However, troopers believe he had been outside for several hours.
The patrol said Truelove suffered extensive injuries when he was ejected from the car, but his injuries did not appear to be life-threatening.
Credit: The Associated Press.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview