Elderly man defends home from alleged burglars with homemade bow and arrow
SACRAMENTO – Officials said an elderly man defended his home from alleged burglars with a homemade bow and arrow Saturday morning in Sacramento.
FOX40 reported that Don Kiefert, 75, pulled out his weapon on two suspects after he heard his dog barking.
Authorities said one of the suspects ran off, while the other was held until police arrived. Kiefert has reportedly been the victim of a burglary before and did not want it to happen again.
Officers reportedly detained the suspect in Kiefert’s yard, but released him after they could not find evidence that he was there to take anything.
Read more: FOX40.
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Baby born Tuesday is largest hospital has seen in over a decade
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it
- Tenn. girl wakes up for school, finds parents dead inside home