Section of High Point Rd. closed due to wreck in Greensboro
GREENSBORO, N.C. — A section of High Point Road is closed Friday morning in Greensboro as crews work to repair utility poles that were damaged in a crash.
Police say High Point Road between Romaine Street and Hilltop Road will be closed until further notice.
Multiple utility poles were knocked down as the result of the crash, which was reported around 1:30 a.m.
It was not clear how many vehicles were involved in the crash or if anyone was injured.
There was no estimate as to when the repairs would be complete.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault