North Carolina A&T beats Campbell 85-60
LAS VEGAS (AP) — Five players scored in double figures to lead North Carolina A&T to an 85-60 win over Campbell on Friday afternoon in the Global Sports Classic in Las Vegas.
Bruce Beckford led with 19 points and eight rebounds. Beckford was 8 of 8 from the field. Lamont Middleton also scored 19. Adrian Powell added 14 points. R.J. Buck, who was 3 of 3 from 3-point range, had 13 points, as did Jean Louisme.
The Aggies (2-4), who led 43-29 at halftime, shot 60.8 percent from the field for the game and were 71 percent at the free throw line.
Campbell shot 33.9 percent from the field for the game. Trey Freeman led the Fighting Camels (2-4) with 13 points and Darren White added 12. Antwon Oliver had six rebounds.
Source: The Associated Press
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview