9-year-old girl football sensation now has own Wheaties box
A 9-year-old girl who recently became an online sensation for being the fastest player on an all-boys football team now has her own Wheaties box.
Sam Gordon scored 35 times and ran for 1,911 yards, averaging 8.2 yards per carry, according to the original YouTube video’s description.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave