Lexington teen charged with stealing race car, ATV
Dylan Thomas Corum (Mugshot courtesy, Davidson County Sheriff's Office)
LEXINGTON, N.C. — A 16-year-old from Lexington has been charged with stealing a race car in addition to an ATV.
According to the Davidson County Sheriff’s Office, Dylan Thomas Corum is responsible for stealing a race car from a location off Old Highway 75. Deputies did not say where specifically the car was stolen from or when the theft occurred.
Deputies say the suspect also stole an ATV in July from a home Bob Allred Road.
Corum was found to be responsible for the ATV theft after he was charged with stealing the race car, deputies said.
The suspect is charged with one count of felony larceny of a motor vehicle. He is being held in the Davidson County Detention Center under a $10,000 secured bond.
No other information was provided.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview