Lexington teen charged with stealing race car, ATV
Dylan Thomas Corum (Mugshot courtesy, Davidson County Sheriff's Office)
LEXINGTON, N.C. — A 16-year-old from Lexington has been charged with stealing a race car in addition to an ATV.
According to the Davidson County Sheriff’s Office, Dylan Thomas Corum is responsible for stealing a race car from a location off Old Highway 75. Deputies did not say where specifically the car was stolen from or when the theft occurred.
Deputies say the suspect also stole an ATV in July from a home Bob Allred Road.
Corum was found to be responsible for the ATV theft after he was charged with stealing the race car, deputies said.
The suspect is charged with one count of felony larceny of a motor vehicle. He is being held in the Davidson County Detention Center under a $10,000 secured bond.
No other information was provided.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault