Forget something? Grocery stores open on Thanksgiving Day
In case you need to pick up that last minute ingredient before your Thanksgiving dinner, here’s a list of grocery stores in the Triad that are open on Thanksgiving Day:
Harris Teeter: Stores that are not open 24 hours, will be open until 2 p.m.
Whole Foods: Open from 8 a.m. until 2 p.m.
Lowe’s Food: Open from 7 a.m. until 2 p.m.
Food Lion: Open from 7 a.m. until 3 p.m.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave