Forget something? Grocery stores open on Thanksgiving Day
In case you need to pick up that last minute ingredient before your Thanksgiving dinner, here’s a list of grocery stores in the Triad that are open on Thanksgiving Day:
Harris Teeter: Stores that are not open 24 hours, will be open until 2 p.m.
Whole Foods: Open from 8 a.m. until 2 p.m.
Lowe’s Food: Open from 7 a.m. until 2 p.m.
Food Lion: Open from 7 a.m. until 3 p.m.
- Jeremy Mayfield's $1.3M mansion to be burned down
- Man tricked into thinking he's been in 10-year coma
- 13 arrested in drug busts in Yadkin County, surrounding counties
- Texas teen gets probation for deadly DWI collision with 'affluenza' defense
- $50M awarded over birth defect after test said baby would be OK