Forget something? Grocery stores open on Thanksgiving Day
In case you need to pick up that last minute ingredient before your Thanksgiving dinner, here’s a list of grocery stores in the Triad that are open on Thanksgiving Day:
Harris Teeter: Stores that are not open 24 hours, will be open until 2 p.m.
Whole Foods: Open from 8 a.m. until 2 p.m.
Lowe’s Food: Open from 7 a.m. until 2 p.m.
Food Lion: Open from 7 a.m. until 3 p.m.
- 40 people arrested across NC for human trafficking
- Why were huge military planes flying over the Piedmont today?
- The real story behind the 'train selfie' and the man kicked in head by 'conductor'
- Lexington man killed in accident on I-85 in Davidson Co.
- Judge tells convicted killer 'I hope you die in prison'