Third suspect identified in deadly Fayetteville shooting
FAYETTEVILLE, N.C—A third suspect has been identified in the murder a 43-year-old Fayetteville man during a robbery earlier this month, according to police.
Police have identified James Matthew Johnson as the third suspect in the fatal shooting of Bobby Boose, who was found shot to death in his home on November 2nd.
Two other suspects, Myeisha Brown and Michele Butler, were arrested by police on November 3rd.
Anyone with information regarding the whereabouts of James M. Johnson is asked to contact Detective Orellano with the Fayetteville Police Department at (910) 988-6543 or
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave