Recipes for your Thanksgiving leftovers
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. — On Tuesday morning, FOX8′s Shannon Smith will be at the Honeybaked Ham store in Winston-Salem to learn some recipes for Thanksgiving leftovers.
The final recipe she will feature is Rigatoni with Tomatoes and Feta Cheese. (Click here for the recipe.)
Here is the recipe for the Cranberry Turkey on Croissant:
- All-white meat roasted turkey with cranberry walnut chutney and whipped cream cheese spread
- Topped with lettuce and tomato
- Served on a croissant
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault