Latin Kings trial continues
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C.— Many questions still remain in the jury deliberations in the Latin Kings trial, but there is still no verdict.
Ring leader Jorge Cornell and five others are charged with conspiring to commit murder, arson, robbery and racketeering.
Jurors are deciding if prosecutors proved beyond reasonable doubt each of the defendants committed a pattern of racketeering crimes for the betterment and advancement of the Latin King enterprise.
If the jury verdict is guilty on the first count of racketeering, then Cornell could face an additional two counts for aiding and abetting the operation and using and or providing firearms for the Latin King’s benefit.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview