Stem citrus spritzer put to ‘Deal or Dud’ test
On Tuesday morning, FOX8 On Your Side Consumer Reporter Melissa Painter put the Stem to the Deal or Dud test.
(Find out how it fared in the video above.)
Stem is a citrus spritzer that literally lets you spray juice from the fruit onto your food. It sells for $4.99.
For more information, visit quirky.com.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault