Christmas tree lots open in Winston-Salem
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. — Thanksgiving is just a few days away and already Christmas tree lots are up and running.
“I’ve opened the Monday before Thanksgiving for 28 years now,” said Chris Guyer with Chris’ Trees on the corner of Robinhood Road and Peace Haven Road in Winston-Salem. “A lot of people like to get the tree and have it up at Thanksgiving when the family is coming in.”
Christmas tree sellers say you can expect good trees this year thanks to good weather. Prices for trees this year are ranging the same as 2011.
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting