Inspired Living: Pharmacist Pete Crouch
EDEN, N.C.—Pete Crouch has made a career of making people feel better as the pharmacist and owner of Eden Drug in Rockingham County.
“There are a lot of people who are really struggling. We see that every day in our pharmacy.” says Crouch.
That is why he is so passionate about giving back to the community.
Every year, Crouch donates backpacks full of supplies to two thousand school children.
He also offers free classes to patients on heart health and diabetes.
As a result of his generosity, Crouch gained nationwide recognition in receiving the Next Generation Pharmacist Civic Leader Award, a true reflection of his importance to the community.
Crouch credits much of his success to his staff.
“With their help, anything is possible.”
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants