Greensboro church to provide turkey dinners for 1,000 families in need
GREENSBORO, N.C. — Lawndale Baptist Church wants to feed 5,000 families who are in need this Thanksgiving.
Beginning at 9 a.m. Tuesday, the church will be giving away free turkey dinners on a first-come, first-serve basis. The church is located at 3505 Lawndale Drive in Greensboro.
Each dinner is equipped to serve five people.
More information can be found at lawndalebaptist.org.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault