Teen sentenced to attend church for 10 years
OKLAHOMA CITY — An Oklahoma teen convicted of manslaughter has been sentenced to go to church every Sunday for the next 10 years.
KOCO.com reported that Tyler Allred was 17 when prosecutors say he drove drunk and killed his passenger, a 16-year-old friend.
Allred must also graduate from high school and take drug and alcohol test for the next year.
KOCO.com reported that the teen’s attorney does not plan to challenge the sentence.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview