Teen sentenced to attend church for 10 years
OKLAHOMA CITY — An Oklahoma teen convicted of manslaughter has been sentenced to go to church every Sunday for the next 10 years.
KOCO.com reported that Tyler Allred was 17 when prosecutors say he drove drunk and killed his passenger, a 16-year-old friend.
Allred must also graduate from high school and take drug and alcohol test for the next year.
KOCO.com reported that the teen’s attorney does not plan to challenge the sentence.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault