Asheboro man catches vandals stealing political signs on camera
ASHEBORO, N.C. — An Asheboro man said he has caught vandals stealing political signs from his front yard on camera.
The Asheboro Courier-Tribune reported that Tim Greene bought a $149 camera and installed it after signs were taken from his yard on two separate occasions.
The paper reported that vandals were caught on film stealing his property on Oct. 22, Nov. 4 and Nov. 7. The suspects are reportedly different.
He said he turned the footage into deputies, who are investigating. The suspects could face $200 in fines if caught.
Greene said he does not know the suspects. He told the paper this past election seemed more hate-filled than others.
Read full story: The Asheboro Courier-Tribune.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave