Winston-Salem Journal gets new publisher
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. — The Winston-Salem Journal has a new publisher.
According to a story on the newspaper’s website Kevin Kampman replaced Jeffrey Green at the paper this week as part of an overall restructuring at its parent company.
The Winston-Salem Journal is owned by World Media Enterprises.
Kampman joined World Media in June as vice president of community newspapers for its Southern Group, which includes newspapers in North Carolina, South Carolina and Alabama. He will continue to serve as regional vice president for those newspapers.
Prior to being hired by World Media, Kampman was publisher of The Canton Repository, a Gatehouse Media newspaper, located in Canton, Ohio.
Credit: The Associated Press.
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- The Ultimate Warrior's cause of death revealed in autopsy