Winston-Salem Journal gets new publisher
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. — The Winston-Salem Journal has a new publisher.
According to a story on the newspaper’s website Kevin Kampman replaced Jeffrey Green at the paper this week as part of an overall restructuring at its parent company.
The Winston-Salem Journal is owned by World Media Enterprises.
Kampman joined World Media in June as vice president of community newspapers for its Southern Group, which includes newspapers in North Carolina, South Carolina and Alabama. He will continue to serve as regional vice president for those newspapers.
Prior to being hired by World Media, Kampman was publisher of The Canton Repository, a Gatehouse Media newspaper, located in Canton, Ohio.
Credit: The Associated Press.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave