Second Appalachian State University student arrested in violent home invasion
Wyatt Boyd Golter Brown
Boone, NC—A second ASU student was arrested last night by Boone Police in a brutal home invasion.
The second suspect, Wyatt Boyd Golter Brown, turned himself into police last night, according to authorities.
Travis Dean Edgerton and Wyatt Boyd Golter Brown, both ASU students, broke into a local Boone apartment demanding drugs and money on Wednesday night, before beating the residents with a club and hammer.
The victims fought off and subdued Edgerton until police arrived.
A December 18th court date is set for both men.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants