Photos: Suspect wanted in Thomasville bank robbery
Surveillance photos of the suspect as he approached the teller at the Bank of North Carolina on Julian Avenue. (Photos courtesy, Thomasville Police)
THOMASVILLE, N.C. — Police have released surveillance images of a suspect wanted in connection with a bank robbery that occurred Friday morning in Thomasville.
Police say they responded around 9:45 a.m. to reports of a robbery at the Bank of North Carolina at 831 Julian Ave.
According to police, the suspect approached a teller and demanded money. The teller complied and the suspect made off with an undisclosed amount of cash.
The suspect was seen leaving toward N.C. Highway 62 in a dark-blue or black, older-model car.
No other details were provided.
Anyone with information about the suspect’s identity or whereabouts is asked to call police at (336) 475-4286.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Silver Alert issued for woman missing from Winston-Salem
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k