NC unemployment drops to 9.3 percent in October
RALEIGH — North Carolina’s unemployment rate dropped to 9.3 percent in October, a decrease of .3 percent.
On Friday, the State Commerce Department released the latest statistics.
The state’s unemployment rate was at 9.6 percent in September, which was down from 2011.
The number of workers in North Carolina increased by over 43,000 to 4.3 million, an increase of over 95,000 compared to 2011.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview