Ariz. gun store ad: Obama voters are not welcome
PINETOP-LAKESIDE, Ariz. — A gun store in Arizona says supporters of President Barack Obama are not welcome.
CBS5 reported that the business put out an ad in the White Mountain Independent newspaper.
It read: “If you voted for Barack Obama, your business is not welcome at the Southwest Shooting Authority. You have proven you are not responsible enough to own a firearm.”
The ad was reportedly a protest of Obama’s re-election.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child