UNC School of the Arts prepares for annual Nutcracker ballet
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. — Students at the University of North Carolina School of the Arts in Winston-Salem are preparing for the school’s annual production of The Nutcracker.
In the video above, FOX8’s Shannon Smith talks about the choreography of the ballet with artistic supervisor Douglas Gawriljuk.
In the video below, Shannon speaks with student lighting supervisor Mac Smith.
Multiple performances are slated for Dec. 8, 9, 13 and 16 at the Stevens Center. For more information about show times and tickets, visit UNCSA.edu.
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting