Man robbed at gunpoint on Church St. in Greensboro
Greensboro police are searching for a suspect after a man was robbed at gunpoint after visiting an ATM on Church St. last night.
According to police, the victim was walking back from the ATM when the suspect in a silver vehicle pointed a gun at him and demanded money.
The suspect’s vehicle was last seen traveling westbound on E. Cornwallis Drive.
At the time of the robbery police describe the suspect as a 20-25 year-old black male with a skinny build, last seen wearing a blue baseball hat, blue and white coat, white shirt and khaki shorts. He is considered armed and dangerous.
Anyone with information about this crime is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 373-1000.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview