Reporter sucker punched on live TV [Video]
BUENOS AIRES — A reporter was sucker punched on live television by a protester who reportedly accused the television station of lying.
The Huffington Post identified the reporter as Nestor Dib with Argentinian TV station Canal 5 Noticias.
The incident happened on Nov. 5 during anti-government protests in Buenos Aires.
Shortly afterward, police reportedly arrested the man, who was a protester identified as Nicolas Ayuso.
Video courtesy WGN9.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it