Police: Man critically injured in Winston-Salem home robbery
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. — Police say a man was critically injured Tuesday night when three masked suspects forced their way inside his Winston-Salem home.
According to police, Joseph Anthony Pichardo Jr. was shot around 10 p.m. after the suspects forced their way inside his home at 1056 Glenmont Drive.
Before he was shot, police say the suspects demanded property from the victim. The suspects made off in a gold, four-door vehicle with an undetermined amount of cash and personal belongings.
Pichardo was taken to Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center with “critical injuries,” police said. His condition as of Wednesday morning was not available.
No other details or suspect descriptions were provided.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call Crimestoppers at (336) 727-2800.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview