Police: Man critically injured in Winston-Salem home robbery
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. — Police say a man was critically injured Tuesday night when three masked suspects forced their way inside his Winston-Salem home.
According to police, Joseph Anthony Pichardo Jr. was shot around 10 p.m. after the suspects forced their way inside his home at 1056 Glenmont Drive.
Before he was shot, police say the suspects demanded property from the victim. The suspects made off in a gold, four-door vehicle with an undetermined amount of cash and personal belongings.
Pichardo was taken to Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center with “critical injuries,” police said. His condition as of Wednesday morning was not available.
No other details or suspect descriptions were provided.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call Crimestoppers at (336) 727-2800.
- Jeremy Mayfield's $1.3M mansion to be burned down
- Man tricked into thinking he's been in 10-year coma
- 13 arrested in drug busts in Yadkin County, surrounding counties
- Texas teen gets probation for deadly DWI collision with 'affluenza' defense
- $50M awarded over birth defect after test said baby would be OK