Bullied student speaks up through Twitter
This edition of the FOX8 Bully Project takes a look at a student who is taking a stand against bullying in the gay community.
Linn-Mar-Love is a Twitter account set up to improve the climate for gay students and was started by an advocate against teen suicide and bullying.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview