Police: SC woman accused of stabbing husband said she was sent to save the world
Tammi Estep, 36.
HORRY COUNTY, S.C. — Police said a woman accused of trying to kill her husband said she “was sent to save the world” and that her husband was “Satan’s spawn.”
The Smoking Gun reported that Tammi Estep, 36, was charged with the attempted murder after stabbing her 46-year-old husband in the stomach.
The victim is reportedly undergoing surgery following the attack Friday morning.
Authorities said the stabbing occurred in the couple’s shared home and their two sons were both present during the crime.
Estep allegedly explained to police that, “Jesus and Mary told me to kill him because he is Satan’s spawn,” according to a Horry County Police Department report.
Source: The Smoking Gun.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- Randolph Co. middle school employee accused of sending obscene images to teenage girl
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- Silver Alert issued for woman missing from Winston-Salem