Deputies: Man injured in Alamance Co. home invasion
The 1400 block of Moores Chapel Cemetery Road in Alamance County (Google Maps)
ALAMANCE COUNTY, N.C. — Deputies said they are looking for two suspects accused of breaking into a home and beating and robbing a man Tuesday morning in Graham.
The 68-year-old victim told deputies the suspects forced their way through his front door around 2 a.m. in the 1400 block of Moores Chapel Cemetery Road and assaulted him.
Deputies said the suspects stole the victim’s cell phone and an undetermined amount of cash before fleeing. Officials said the suspects both wore disguises.
Authorities said they found they found the victim suffering a traumatic head injury at the home around 10 a.m. after the crime was reported by a friend.
Deputies said the victim was taken to UNC Hospital in Chapel Hill. His current condition was not released.
Complete descriptions of the suspects were not released.
Anyone with any information on this crime can call the Alamance County Sheriff’s Office at (336) 570-6313.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave