Car hits Roanoke County school bus, 1 killed
ROANOKE, Va. (AP) — Police are investigating a collision between a car and a Roanoke County School bus that killed one person and injured three others.
Roanoke County Police Lt. K.B. Smith says the car hit the front of the bus Tuesday on Hunting Hills Drive.
Smith says in a news release that the car’s female driver was pronounced dead at the scene. A male passenger suffered what appeared to be serious injuries and was taken to a hospital.
A student and a bus aide suffered minor injuries.
This article was provided by The Associated Press. (Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
- Jeremy Mayfield's $1.3M mansion to be burned down
- 13 arrested in drug busts in Yadkin County, surrounding counties
- Man tricked into thinking he's been in 10-year coma
- Texas teen gets probation for deadly DWI collision with 'affluenza' defense
- $50M awarded over birth defect after test said baby would be OK