Students thank veterans with breakfast at Andrews High
HIGH POINT, N.C. — Students at Andrews High School took time on Monday to thank veterans and their families with a free breakfast.
The celebration, which is catered by Golden Corral and Krispy Kreme, runs from 8 to 11 a.m. in the school cafeteria.
Admission requires a military I.D. or picture.
In the video above, FOX8′s Nicole Ferguson talks with students as the event kicks off.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault