5 found dead in Ohio home, police suspect fumes
TOLEDO, Ohio — Police in Ohio say five people, including three children, have been found dead inside a house.
Investigators in Toledo think all five may have died from carbon monoxide poisoning.
Toledo police spokesman Joe Heffernan says officers were called to check on those inside the house Monday afternoon after getting a call from a concerned family member.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k