Four men arrested in Winston-Salem bank robbery
121 Jonestown Road (Google Maps)
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. — Police said they arrested three men accused of robbing a bank Friday morning in Winston-Salem.
Police said Alton T. Sims, 42; Tyrone Thomas Woods, 37; Darrick Damone Legardy, 42; and Charles Ronnell Williams, 46; all of Los Angeles, were all charged with common law robbery.
Police say three unidentified men entered the BB&T at 121 Jonestown Road around 10:30 a.m. and demanded money from the tellers.
The suspects ran away after receiving an undetermined amount of cash, police said. They were last seen heading east.
Bond and court information was not released.
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- Kids react to a Walkman, make everyone feel old