Four men arrested in Winston-Salem bank robbery
121 Jonestown Road (Google Maps)
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. — Police said they arrested three men accused of robbing a bank Friday morning in Winston-Salem.
Police said Alton T. Sims, 42; Tyrone Thomas Woods, 37; Darrick Damone Legardy, 42; and Charles Ronnell Williams, 46; all of Los Angeles, were all charged with common law robbery.
Police say three unidentified men entered the BB&T at 121 Jonestown Road around 10:30 a.m. and demanded money from the tellers.
The suspects ran away after receiving an undetermined amount of cash, police said. They were last seen heading east.
Bond and court information was not released.
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Baby born Tuesday is largest hospital has seen in over a decade
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it
- Tenn. girl wakes up for school, finds parents dead inside home