Unclaimed, $1M lottery ticket sold in NC
ROSEBORO, N.C. — North Carolina Lottery officials say an unclaimed ticket purchased in the state is worth a $1 million prize.
Officials say the $2 Mega Millions Megaplier ticket matched all five white balls in Tuesday’s drawing.
The ticket was sold at the Piggly Wiggly on N.C. 24 in Roseboro in Sampson County.
Players have 180 days from draw dates to claim prizes.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- Randolph Co. middle school employee accused of sending obscene images to teenage girl
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k