Hospital to host weight-loss surgery information session
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. — If you’ve ever considered surgery as a way to lose weight, it’s important to know the risks and benefits.
BestHealth of Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center is hosting an information session on weight-loss surgery. It will be held at 6 p.m. Wednesday inside the Country Club of Wake Forest Baptist Health Medical Plaza, located at 4610 Country Club Road.
If you’d like to go, you need to register by calling (336) 716-9253.
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- Kids react to a Walkman, make everyone feel old