Hospital to host weight-loss surgery information session
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. — If you’ve ever considered surgery as a way to lose weight, it’s important to know the risks and benefits.
BestHealth of Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center is hosting an information session on weight-loss surgery. It will be held at 6 p.m. Wednesday inside the Country Club of Wake Forest Baptist Health Medical Plaza, located at 4610 Country Club Road.
If you’d like to go, you need to register by calling (336) 716-9253.
- Jeremy Mayfield's $1.3M mansion to be burned down
- Man tricked into thinking he's been in 10-year coma
- 13 arrested in drug busts in Yadkin County, surrounding counties
- Texas teen gets probation for deadly DWI collision with 'affluenza' defense
- $50M awarded over birth defect after test said baby would be OK