Hospital to host weight-loss surgery information session
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. — If you’ve ever considered surgery as a way to lose weight, it’s important to know the risks and benefits.
BestHealth of Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center is hosting an information session on weight-loss surgery. It will be held at 6 p.m. Wednesday inside the Country Club of Wake Forest Baptist Health Medical Plaza, located at 4610 Country Club Road.
If you’d like to go, you need to register by calling (336) 716-9253.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault