Weight Watchers advice on a healthier Thanksgiving feast
Now that Halloween and Election Day have passed, many of us can get to focusing on the upcoming Thanksgiving feast.
On Thursday morning, Linda McLean with Weight Watchers will stop by to show us how to swap out some of our favorite traditional dishes for tasty, healthier options.
Here are links to the recipes she will mention:
- 40 people arrested across NC for human trafficking
- Why were huge military planes flying over the Piedmont today?
- The real story behind the 'train selfie' and the man kicked in head by 'conductor'
- Lexington man killed in accident on I-85 in Davidson Co.
- Judge tells convicted killer 'I hope you die in prison'