Weight Watchers advice on a healthier Thanksgiving feast
Now that Halloween and Election Day have passed, many of us can get to focusing on the upcoming Thanksgiving feast.
On Thursday morning, Linda McLean with Weight Watchers will stop by to show us how to swap out some of our favorite traditional dishes for tasty, healthier options.
Here are links to the recipes she will mention:
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it