Walmart, Best Buy Black Friday advertisements posted online
Are you ready for Black Friday? Well, it appears the retailers certainly are.
The Black Friday advertisements for several big retailers have appeared online.
Walmart unveiled their Black Friday ad, and this year they’re moving the deals back even earlier, with deals stating while some are still polishing off their turkey dinner.
Walmart has announced it will begin deals at 8 p.m. on Thanksgiving, and will continue with different deals through the night until 5 a.m. Friday morning.
The deals beginning at 8 p.m. include an XBOX 360 4 GB with SkyLanders bundle for $149 and Nintendo’s Wii console for $89.
The deal also includes a $399 iPad 2, 16GB with Wi-Fi that includes a $75 Walmart Gift Card as well as a $38 LG Blu-Ray Player.
Walmart representatives say the new hours are in response to customers who want to shop early instead of losing sleep.
We expect many retailers to unveil their advertisements over the next few days. We’ll post the ad scans here and on Facebook when they’re released.
Several other adscans have been posted online at TheBlackFriday.com.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault