Walmart, Best Buy Black Friday advertisements posted online
Are you ready for Black Friday? Well, it appears the retailers certainly are.
The Black Friday advertisements for several big retailers have appeared online.
Walmart unveiled their Black Friday ad, and this year they’re moving the deals back even earlier, with deals stating while some are still polishing off their turkey dinner.
Walmart has announced it will begin deals at 8 p.m. on Thanksgiving, and will continue with different deals through the night until 5 a.m. Friday morning.
The deals beginning at 8 p.m. include an XBOX 360 4 GB with SkyLanders bundle for $149 and Nintendo’s Wii console for $89.
The deal also includes a $399 iPad 2, 16GB with Wi-Fi that includes a $75 Walmart Gift Card as well as a $38 LG Blu-Ray Player.
Walmart representatives say the new hours are in response to customers who want to shop early instead of losing sleep.
We expect many retailers to unveil their advertisements over the next few days. We’ll post the ad scans here and on Facebook when they’re released.
Several other adscans have been posted online at TheBlackFriday.com.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview