Wake Forest offers free basketball tickets to veterans
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. — Wake Forest University is offering veterans free tickets to their Friday-night basketball game against Radford University.
U.S. veterans of any military branch along with active-duty military personnel and their immediately families are offered free admission to the game, which is slated to begin at 7 p.m. at the Lawrence Joel Veterans Memorial Coliseum.
Veterans or their family members can pick up the tickets at the Wake Forest ticket office between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. Tickets will also be distributed on game night at a table outside the coliseum entrance.
Military identification must be presented in order to receive the free tickets.
For more information, visit wakeforestsports.com.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview