Virginia business closes to ‘mourn’ Obama win
BEDFORD, Va. — A business in Bedford, Virginia apparently closed on Wednesday after President Obama won the election.
The six signs posted on Lyons Jewelers in Bedford, Virginia explained why the store was not open on Wednesday. The large sign shown in the photo reads the store was closed to “mourn the loss of the America that our forefathers endowed to us.”
A friend of the owner told WDBJ7.com the owner used his store to “vent frustration” with the election results.
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Baby born Tuesday is largest hospital has seen in over a decade
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it
- Tenn. girl wakes up for school, finds parents dead inside home