Virginia business closes to ‘mourn’ Obama win
BEDFORD, Va. — A business in Bedford, Virginia apparently closed on Wednesday after President Obama won the election.
The six signs posted on Lyons Jewelers in Bedford, Virginia explained why the store was not open on Wednesday. The large sign shown in the photo reads the store was closed to “mourn the loss of the America that our forefathers endowed to us.”
A friend of the owner told WDBJ7.com the owner used his store to “vent frustration” with the election results.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting