Dinner event to benefit Open Door Ministries of High Point
HIGH POINT, N.C. — The annual Feast of Caring, which benefits the Open Door Ministries of High Point, is slated for this Friday.
Dinner, which requires a $15 donation per person or $30 donation per family, will be served from 5 to 8 p.m. at the First Presbyterian Church on North Main Street. The meal consists of endless soup and bread from area restaurants like Southern Roots.
Lunch is a new option this year. It will be served from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
In the video above, Brooke Garrou talks more about the event and its cause.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k