Dinner event to benefit Open Door Ministries of High Point
HIGH POINT, N.C. — The annual Feast of Caring, which benefits the Open Door Ministries of High Point, is slated for this Friday.
Dinner, which requires a $15 donation per person or $30 donation per family, will be served from 5 to 8 p.m. at the First Presbyterian Church on North Main Street. The meal consists of endless soup and bread from area restaurants like Southern Roots.
Lunch is a new option this year. It will be served from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
In the video above, Brooke Garrou talks more about the event and its cause.
- 40 people arrested across NC for human trafficking
- The real story behind the 'train selfie' and the man kicked in head by 'conductor'
- Why were huge military planes flying over the Piedmont today?
- Judge tells convicted killer 'I hope you die in prison'
- Lexington man killed in accident on I-85 in Davidson Co.